Saturday, June 13, 2009

This morning started out much like most Saturdays...  the alarm went off way to early, but I got my lazy butt out of bed anyway, and headed to step class.  As usual, it rocked.  I'm always so happy when I go - especially to this one because the energy is amazing, the instructor rocks, and by the time we are done I am dripping in sweat - I think it's a great workout.  

This afternoon will entail some errands (mostly returning some things - good!) and some much needed, overdue pampering in the form of a manicure and pedicure.  I feel so guilty indulging myself while Trey is working his tail off, but what's a girl to do?!  Speaking of Trey - he has been working so hard.  Last weekend and this morning he spent building a pergola for a friend of work.  A very nice job for him indeed.  Luckily April's friend Mike was available and wanting to earn some extra $$ and Trey had some help.  It made the job go much smoother and quicker, and I think Trey really liked having some company too.  They got along great and Trey was super impressed with Mike, so that's great.  He came home for a quick swaparoo of tools and off to grab a quick lunch with Mike before they move on to the next job.  It's crazy how busy Trey has been.  He's really enjoying it, but it's also exhausting and I worry that he'll just plain wear himself out.  And I've had to be on him about making sure he stops to eat lunch, and to wear sunscreen (which I am positive he is not today!).  But he's a grown man so all I can do is be a nagging wife, and leave it up to him.  Now, are you ready for this...  they went to Whataburger for lunch, because... Mike has NEVER been to a Whataburger!!!!  Hello???!!!!  What's the matter with him?  He's from Louisiana, but still!

Well, I guess that is it for now.  Off I go.  


No comments: