Saturday, June 27, 2009

Follow me to GFC...

T minus 6 hours...

Tomorrow morning Madelyn is headed to Greene Family Camp for her first summer sleep-away camp experience. I am SUPER excited, and really nervous too. I've gone through her packing list 3 or 4 times tonight, counted her outfits, panties, socks, checked for sunblock, waterbottle, stationary with labels and stamps, toothbrush, hairbrush, and bedding galore. I recounted her outfits and panties - for fear that she'll run out. And just as I always did when I went to camp, she has more than enough to get her through (of course I went over the suggested quantities just a little).

Madelyn is incredibly excited, and I am so glad that she is still looking so forward to it. I just know she'll have such an awesome time and I think this will be an amazing experience for her - both for the fun, and for the learning experiences too.

Well, it's really late, and I'm exhausted so I'll post on how the drop off goes. Don't forget to write her - email me if you need the email login or address info.

No comments: