Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I took the plunge last night and tried a cycling class at the gym. I was nervous. I'm so not a cycler, and it looks so hard. People always come out of that class dripping in sweat. They cycle for the entire hour not stopping. HELLO - not even 1 break! But Alex talked me into giving it a try. She's done a few of them, and said it is the best workout she'd ever done. The instructor helped me setup my bike, and I talked to several people in the class beforehand who were so nice. After the class was over they all told me how well I did. I sure didn't feel like it! But I was dripping so that must be good. I'm going to have to keep it up - now that I know what to expect, I can start working on building the resistance and pushing myself further. Oy vey...

Tonight Trey starts his summer bowling league. I'm SUPER excited for him. It's been since we lived in Austin that he's been on one, and he really enjoyed it then. I'm really glad he is going to have an outlet for something he enjoys that is NOT work. Hopefully he'll make some new friends, and just have a good time. I'm even going to go watch him some like I used to - it'll be fun. But not this week, because...

I have to get more episodes of Army Wives in before season 3 starts on Sunday. I've been watching season 2 online - they just released it this past weekend, and I only have a week to get all 19 episodes in. It's so good - it's not that hard to do. I've watched 2 -3 episodes each night this week. I'm so tired, though. I've been up until at least 1:00 am every night watching! But I can't stop.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you better be careful. You know what happens when you get overtired. You better take care of my kid.....

Wait till you get to the end. Have the kleenex ready.