Monday, July 7, 2008

Lazy Days

Well, much to my dismay, we never made it to the games this weekend. Bummer. But what a nice weekend of nothing. Don't ask me what we did all weekend - I'm not sure I could tell you. Well, that's not entirely true. I can tell you one thing we did... eat! We ate great food, and more great food, and junk food, and more junk food. Kim made Tres Leches for Treybaby - yummy! Mom made a low bad stuff strawberry shortcak - also yummy! We grilled all weekend (well to be more accurate, Trey grilled, but I seasoned.) It seemed like we ate all weekend. And we just hung out around the house, ran around some, watched a few movies, talked, etc. It was really nice. But I am really bummed we didn't get to the games...


We got home a decent time yesterday and went to Leenie's for some swimming. We ended up playing volleyball (well kind of - Lene and I against April and Madelyn), and before we knew it, it was 10:00!


This is going to be a busy week! The girls come home on Tuesday - YEAH! Madelyn's last week of camp... Trey is having minor surgery on his foot on Friday... I have lots of gym activity needed to work of this weekend's "extracuricular activities"... phew - I'm tired already!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We can do the games next time. I just don't know where time goes to when we are together.