Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, it's true... the moment you all have been waiting for... I'M BACK!!! Now, we'll see how long I stay for. I'm really trying, but it is tough. The thing that I have the hardest time with is once it's been a little while since I've had time to post, I feel like there is so much to cover and I want to get to it all. I hate to leave anything out. So I wait until I have time to really post a lot of things, and then the list just gets longer of what I need to post about, and so I wait longer, and you get the cycle.

So here is my almost new year resolution - I am going to try really, really hard to keep my blog more updated, even if it means I don't cover it all.

But in the past 2 months since I last posted, there are a few big things I need to cover, so here is a preview list of things to come...
**Trey and I celebrated our 4th anniversary! We had an awesome weekend together and can't believe how fast the time has gone by. Here's to 4 x 4 x 4 x 4 x infinity more! XOXO
**Madelyn is a superstar (what else is new?!)... I need to tell you about the song she wrote (and sang to us), her grades and how hard she is working at school, and of course little fun antidotes of her charming personality. Oh, and wait till you see the pictures that her could be professional photographer Aunt April took - they are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G (great photographer, super subject)!
**I still have braces... but they aren't so bad anymore. And I have a cool little feature to show you - stay tuned.
**In 10 days (yes - that's only TEN DAYS!!!!!) we are headed to VEGAS, BABY!!!! Oh, and I'll be 30 years old. I am so excited, I can't stand it. My stomach gets into knots when I think about it - I remember feeling like it was so far away, and in only 1 more day, we are down to single digit countdown.
**Thanksgiving is just around the corner, and I can't wait - it's my absolute favorite holiday. And this year, like in so many past, I have so much to be thankful for. Although I am not cool enough to blog about a different reason / person each day, I will make the time to blog about the people / things as a whole. And to be sure to tell everyone that I love, just why I do. So be on the lookout.
**We made (a few) trips to Houston in the past few months where I got to spend some time with my adorable niece, Mia. And this last trip, I finally got to see my bf - the hot tamale - Aurelia. It was so great to just relax and spend some time with family and friends.

Okay, that's all I can think of for now. Stay tuned, and I'll update you on all of these are more!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, well welcome back stranger. Nice to have back. LOL I am so glad you are back to blogging and I love the new color scheme.

Tabatha said...

Hooray for updates!!! Me likey!