Sunday, February 8, 2009

The weekend is already over

Another weekend has come and gone. So sad...

We didn't do much of anything this weekend. Trey spent all day yesterday working. Although he really enjoys building and doing projects as he works on growing his side (and future) business, I know it also makes him sad and disappointed to not be spending the time with Madelyn and I. So today, we had a family day. After the gym this morning, he, Mads and I went for brunch and to go ride go carts (Madelyn's choice). I tried to convince her to pick out a new Wii game instead, but she didn't go for it. She was adorable I do have to say driving her own go cart. And she's a really good driver - except that she kept stopping to fix her jewelery... that's my girl!

Yesterday Mads, April and I went to the gym in the morning, and then did a few errands during the day. Other than that, we just hung around at home.

It was a nice, relaxed weekend. I'm just so bummed it's already over.

Mom seems to have had a nice time with Mia this weekend. If you haven't seen her blog lately - check it out. She's way better than me at keeping it updated, and you've just got to see the pics she posted of the Mia. She is such a little princess. Check out her high heels!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the fact BabyCakes has to check her jewerly. Such a girly girl and I just love that.

I hope you got pictures of her driving.