Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Way to go April

I know I am way behind in my blogging. April has been done with the Fall semester for weeks now, and all of the great information she got from those classes has been emptied from her brain and replaced with cheesy romance novels and mindless reading (okay not really cheesy romance, but teeny vampire stories [hello - Twilight] - yes). So even though I'm overdue, I have to take a moment to say WAY TO GO!

Yet another semester behind her, and yet another PERFECT 4.0 GPA!!! You have to know April to really appreciate this. First of all, she works her butt off to stay on top on her classes, tests, grades, etc. She gets super stressed out about it all, and just when she thinks - screw it, a B isn't so bad - she throws herself back into mode and pushed to the A. Anyway, I'm so proud of her (I know... I sound like I'm her mother), but I am. And I'm so happy that her hard work paid off.

Wow, these last 2 years have flown by, and this time next year, she will have walked "the walk", and have her hard earned diploma to show for it all! The downside... I think she may try to move out!! So sad...


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the post. So fun